Discover a sea of possibilities with the new Aquila 32 sports catamaran.
For the day to day
- Base boat is 2 x 225hp (weight of boat being reduced by 1200 lbs – aft platform and hard top size reduction).
- Overall performance and cornering improved with extended hull.
- Performance with 2 x 225’s wil be tested when boat launches.
- Aft platform same configuration as A36 (no walk around platform or adjustable platform)
- Swim ladder same as A36, reduced width.
- Hull extended 24”
Improved running and cornering.
- Side boarding access from both sides (not a door like A36)
Innovation at its best
- Hard top reduced in size therefore also reducing noise in salon under way.
- Optional generator
- Optional Sure Shade for aft seating.
- Standard specs at higher level.
- Salon/cockpit layout opened up, will have a very large feeling, easier for folks to move around.
- Table same as A36 folding with handle
- Passenger seating (Opposite helm station) on port reduced to single person (3 forward facing seats).
- Kitchen better connected to social area.
- Access to cabin improved.
- New style hull window.
- Overall the boat will feel bigger at a lower price.
Luxury and power
Main Deck Option 1
Main Deck Option 2
9.93 M / 32' 7"
8.88 M / 29' 2"
3.85 M / 12' 8"
Length of Waterline
7.79 M / 25' 7"
Height Above Waterline with Hardtop
2.66 M / 28' 8"
Hull Draft with Outboards up
64 CM / 2' 1"
5,700 KG / 12,566 LB
Fully Loaded Displacement
7,500 KG / 16,535 LB
B:8, C:14, D:14
4 (2 in salon)
1 / 1 / 2
Fuel Tank (Approx.)
2X 475 L / 2X 126 GAL
Water Tank Standard (Approx.)
170 L / 45 GAL
Holding Tank (Approx.)
1X 80 L / 1X 21 GAL
2X 225 HP Mercury V6 4 - Stroke Outboard
2X 300 HP Mercury Verado Outboard (Optional)
Mercury Joystick Piloting System Available (Optional)
NEW POWER CATAMARÁN
Request more information